Credit Card and Bank Transfer
- At the end of the buying process you will be given the option to pay by credit card.
- All your credit card information goes directly to the bank payment system without passing through our servers.
- The banking system will inform us if the payment is successful or not.
- The banking system will only send us the last four digits of your credit card number.
- None of the information related to your credit card will be stored by us. We never have it so we cannot save it (except the last four digits of your credit card number).
- At the end of the shopping process you will be provided with the information you need to make the bank transfer:
- IBAN number of the bank account.
- The BIC code of the bank.
- The text to be set on the communication field of the transfer (normally the order reference).
- The amount to pay.
- Bank transfers between states in the euro-zone are considered as local transfers, they should not incur an extra charge.